**Application Approved and Holding Deposit Received **
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This double brick home exudes a timeless ambience and is set on a great level block. It is a short walk to rail, shops and Knox, Abbotsleigh, Barker and selective public schools. Automated gates and off street parking for four cars.
- Casual dining room and a relaxed family room opening onto expansive paved entertaining terrace with bar
- Elegant living space with skylight and an open gas fireplace
- Expansive paved entertaining terrace and established gardens
- Salt water pool, an outdoor w/c and rumpus or home office
- Classic timber kitchen with gas cooking and ample cabinetry
- Peaceful bedrooms, one ensuite, a master with walk-in robe
- Renovated contemporary bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- High ceilings, timber floors, air conditioning, gas heating
- Remote garage with internal entry, a workshop and storage/cellar
Contact Holly Blamey 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.