This property is available now.
Executive family home!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Short walk from Pymble station and to elite schools, this beautifully presented home is nestled within beautiful gardens. Grand rooms with high ornate ceilings and polished timber floorboards open onto covered verandah. The chefs kitchen offers top-of-the-range appliances, fridge/freezer and island breakfast bar. The adjoining open plan casual living area opens onto a large covered alfresco deck, for seamless indoor/outdoor living. Easy care gardens and lawn with drip irrigation. Superbly renovated and restored throughout with a considered selection of high-end finishes it balances grand original character with total modern convenience, Ideal for families of all ages.
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom with oversized ensuite, walk in wardrobe & adjoining sunroom/study/nursery
- Near new bathrooms
- Grand entrance hallway
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace and bay windows
- Showcase kitchen, quality appliances, walk-in pantry
- Casual living and large deck( North East aspect) for seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Built in BBQ
- Downstairs study nook
- Upstairs rumpus room/study area
- Main bedroom and upstairs with carpet
- Easy care gardens, garden maintenance included
- Moments to Pymble village, stroll to schools
- Ample storage available
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Near new paint
- Polished timber floors
Please contact - Holly Blamey 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces