This property is available now.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Facing nature reserve on one side and private leafy grounds at the back, this newly renovated property sits on a great block of land. Featuring a sunny, child friendly backyard and easy walking distance to the train station, this home offers a relaxed lifestyle close to everything you'll need.
Freshly painted and renovated, including near new appliances ready for you to move in and enjoy. Entertaining is easy with the large timber deck overlooking the private, enclosed rear garden and patio. The peaceful location, local shops and schools, close proximity to transport and child care, all mean this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Sun-drenched casual living and dining area
- New paint inside and out
- New stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Renovated main bathroom
- Large laundry with separate toilet
- Ducted underfloor air conditioning to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Double lock up garage with storage and workshop
- Separate living areas inside and out
- Single level with polished timber floors
- Wide rear verandah overlooks the backyard and patio
- Leafy, green and natural setting
- Reserve-side setting provides privacy
- 900m to Turramurra Rail
- 900m to Turramurra Village's shops and eateries
- 1.2km to Warrawee Public
- Close to Abbotsleigh and Knox
Holly Blamey 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.