This property is available now.
Unrestricted family living!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled back from the road sets the scene for stunning The Gables'. The full brick and concrete home boasts many decorative features along with timeless interiors and a level of accommodation that easily caters to the large or extended family. Resting amongst park-like lawns and gardens with dual alfresco terraces, this beautiful home boasts a wealth of living spaces and a walk everywhere location. Stroll to Turramurra village, bus and rail and close to quality schools.
- Separate formal lounge and dining rooms, French doors
- Central country inspired gas kitchen with island bench, handmade Portuguese tiles and American oak panelled cabinetry
- Casual living with a stunning traditional fireplace, casual dining
- Family room or teenage retreat, zoned ducted air conditioning
- Master suite with bay window, his and hers robes and ensuite
- All bedrooms are substantial, four with robes, powder room
- Home office with window seat, internal access triple lock up garage
- Abundant storage spaces, internal laundry with combined bathroom
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Dual large covered entertainer's terraces
- Perfectly level shaded lawns ideal for young children
- 240m to Turramurra village
- 230m to the bus
- 350m to Turramurra station
- 1.3km to Warrawee Public
- 2.4km to Knox Grammar
- 2.5km to Abbotsleigh
Contact - Holly Blamey 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.