This property is available now.
6 Month lease only!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned to indulge in an exceptional easy-care lifestyle surrounded by nature at its finest, this Torrens title residence delivers privileged living in the heart of exclusive Grosvenor Ridge Estate. This immaculate home is characterised by a generous floorplan and open and airy aesthetic with an excellent flow through design. Private and peaceful with a stunning northerly to rear courtyard garden and entertainer's terrace, trade the upkeep of a traditional home for this superb residence whilst still enjoying an on-site pool and communal greenspace. It boasts the bus almost at the door, is moments to Westfield shopping and the rail and rests in the Bush School catchment.
- Substantial and gracious formal lounge and dining rooms
- Casual living and dining rests by the stone and gas kitchen
- Smeg appliances, living opens out to the rear alfresco terrace
- Powder room on the lower level, internal laundry, ducted a/c
- Three upper level over-sized bedrooms all fitted with robes
- Master with walk-in and built-in robes, ensuite and balcony
- Versatile office/4th bed, internal access DLUG plus storage
- 6 month lease only
- No cats
- Surrounded by pristine bushland
- Elevated high-side setting, landscaped easy care gardens
- Sun drenched back terrace and gardens, herb patch
- Large covered entertainers terrace, upper level balcony
- The community enjoys a pool and small park
- 100m to the bus
- 350m to bushwalking tracks
- Within the Wahroonga Public School catchment
- 2.5km to Wahroonga rail and village
- 3.5km to Westfield shopping
Please contact Holly Blamey - 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.