Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elegant Family Home in sought after street
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
With its elegant driveway affording an impressive sense of arrival, this large family home is surrounded by level landscaped gardens on an incredibly peaceful and private 689sqm approx block. This newly built Allcastle home incorporates key elements such as natural timbers, interaction with the landscape and optimised cross-flow ventilation. Bathed in natural light this private haven is set in a tightly held street and less than a 10 minute walk to the train station and only moments to village shops, cafs, parks, golf course and leading schools.
- Fully fenced and private with video intercom and electric gate & double lock up garage.
- Grand east facing entry door welcomes you to a brand new 5 bedroom home, built with quality inclusions.
- Covered entertaining deck with built in natural gas outdoor kitchen
- There is a double lock up garage with internal access.
- Upstairs comprises of large living area with walk in linen cupboard, four king sized bedrooms all with their own walk in robes and ensuites.
- The master suite comprises a king sized room, walk in robe and ensuite with bathtub and his and hers sinks.
- Ducted reverse cycle air throughout the home, as well as natural gas for heating, high ceilings, LED lighting, back to base alarm, Stainless steel kitchen.
- This home is a must to see for anyone looking for luxuriously appointed, move in ready home close to all the conveniences and schools.
- Room for a pool or granny flat STCA.
- Nearby High Schools; Barker, Knox, Normanhurst Boys, Asquith Boys, Loretto, Abotsleigh, PLC, St Leos, Hornsby Girls, Asquith Girls; as well as Asquith and St Patricks Primary Schools
- 2km to Asquith Golf course
- Walking distance to Asquith shops, cafe's and restaurants, Hornsby Westfield
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces