Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contemporary elegance meets stunning views
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Presenting a grand aesthetic, this classically contemporary home offers families a unique oasis positioned high to enjoy sweeping north-east vistas across the Garigal National Park. Beautifully appointed across two sensational levels, its light filled interiors are substantial and exceptionally well laid-out.
Casual zones spill out to magnificent alfresco areas which have been designed to fully capitalise on the views and create stress-relieving spaces for relaxation or entertaining. The pool has been positioned to perfection capturing the full impact of the views and surrounded by well-established and easy-care gardens.
Offering the option of a 5th bedroom or office, this home will easily accommodate the growing family and enjoys a blissful setting in a whisper quiet, low traffic street. It sits within walking distance of St Ives Park Public, Brigidine, Sydney Grammar, local shops and bus services to Macquarie, CBD and the rail.
* Superbly proportioned with high ceilings, timber floorboards
* Sweeping formal lounge and formal dining, ducted a/c
* Free flowing casual living, dining and stone topped kitchen
* Miele oven and convection / microwave oven
* Bosch dishwasher, bi-folds open the space to the terrace
* Spacious home office or 5th bedroom option with adjoining bathroom
* Four generous upper level bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes
* Guest bedroom with ensuite, master with built-in and walk-in robes
* Plantation shutters, gas points, internal access double lock up garage
* Ducted vacuum, internal laundry, views from nearly every room
- Casual spaces open out to the travertine paved alfresco terrace
- The terrace boasts electronic Vergolas and electric blinds
- Gas point for the barbeque, established lawns and gardens
- Large pool, edible herb, citrus and veggie gardens, water tanks
- Additional lock up garage, generous under house storage
* 450m to the bus
* 850m to St Ives Park Public
* 450m to Athena Avenue Reserve
* 1.2km to Sydney Grammar
* 1.3km to Brigidine College
* 450m to Blackburn Reserve and bushwalking tracks
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.