Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac locale, this exceptional family home offers a private and tranquil national park outlook. The elevated block of 1360 sqm (approx.) most of which is accessible and usable, offers peaceful bush views towards Lane Cove River.
Enjoying a northerly rear aspect this fabulous home is ready to move in and enjoy. With its very functional layout and lovely alfresco deck space for entertaining, this solid brick home could accommodate an extension and upgrade in the future to make your own statement and achieve a fresh contemporary feel.
Situated in a family friendly enclave, the two main living spaces are well separated for formal and casual living with both opening to the rear yard. The kitchen and casual meals area also transition to the outdoor covered deck space perfect for summer gatherings.
There is plenty of scope to further transform the land at the rear of the block, with room for a pool or additional paved or grassed entertaining areas. The home is just a stroll to Turramurra High School, and walking distance to Auluba reserve, oval and village shops with bus to rail and Macquarie Uni.
- Formal living & dining opening to rear
- Family room with floorboards flowing to alfresco area with lovely bush outlook
- Kitchen with casual meals with Bosch dishwasher
- Master bed with fully renovated en-suite and walk-in-robe
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Stylish main bathroom has been completely renovated with modern fixtures & bath/shower
- Double garage with internal entry
- Covered deck space with additional paved areas for alfresco dining
- Underhouse and under deck storage
- Reverse cycle aircon to Master and aircon unit in family room
- Land size 1,360 sqm approx. with a 21.5m frontage
- 850m or 12 minute walk to Turramurra High School
- 16 min or 1.5km to Auluba Reserve with playground, baseball field and dog park
- 20 minute walk to Auluba oval and village shops
- Bus to rail (No 571) and Macquarie University (No 572)
- Surrounded by elite schooling options
Inspect: Saturday 11.00am 11.30am or mid week by appointment
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1,360m² / 0.34 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.