Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Ultimate in easy care family-sized living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Unique in the market, this house-like townhouse rests to the front of an exclusive collection of golf-course side homes nestled in a quiet no-through street. Accessed straight from the street, it's the ideal combination of family dimensions and outdoor enjoyment whilst providing the finest in easy care living.
Stunning interiors have been customised with luxury oak floors and a gorgeous provincial style stone and gas kitchen whilst its dual level floorplan includes a lower level master, dual alfresco spaces and internal access from its DLUG. Perfect for the golf-lover, discerning down-sizer or busy executives, it's just steps to the golf course and walking distance to the bus and hospital.
- Interiors are awash with natural light, oak floors
- Expansive living and dining rooms, gas fire, zoned a/c
- Showpiece stone and gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Breakfast bench, glass splashback, plantation shutters
- Ground floor master with robes and stylish ensuite
- Powder room, three large upper bedrooms with BIRS
- Ample storage areas, laundry, internal access DLUG
- Sunny north facing alfresco terrace,
- 2nd and private side terrace with Vergolas
- Front balcony captures the north aspect and leafy views
- Beautiful and tranquil garden setting
- Due north facing haven
- Access to the golf course at the end of the street
- 350m to the bus
- 1.3km to Lady Davidson Hospital
- 2.2km to Turramurra North Public School
- 2km to the village shops and cafes
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
David Walker 0414 184 911
Saturday 12 May, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.