'Brampton House' is a historic landmark
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Brampton House' is a historic landmark and could be enjoyed as a stately family residence, or take advantage of the zoning that may allow for commercial usage such as professional rooms, child care/educational facilities, bed and breakfast, or even a restaurant.
- Impressive entry leads to formal rooms and staircase to up
- Generous formal lounge room and separate formal dining room
- High patterned ceilings, fireplace and French doors
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and Butler's pantry
- Six spacious and light-filled bedrooms with double glazed windows
- Period features abound - 12' ceilings, French doors
- Original timber floors and eight fire places
- Separate brick garage/studio; excellent under house storage
- Just 5 minutes walk to Turramurra station and village shops
- Potential for commercial uses under R4 Zoning - STCA
Rowan Lazar 0412 329 789
Craig Wan 0450 718 888
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.