Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immaculately presented family home in a picturesque cul-de-sac
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying the peace and privacy only afforded by a cul-de-sac setting, this charismatic home delivers a superb architectural abode that has been cleverly crafted to fully utilise its elevated block. Its split-level floorplan engages immediately delivering exceptional family zones with an easy separation of spaces. The current owners have created inviting areas to enjoy with its generous interiors opening out to tranquil garden enclaves including a Zen-like koi pond and viewing platform that captures sweeping vistas across the district. Immaculately presented with stylish updates, it promises a lifestyle to be envied, moments to Wahroonga Public, bus services, the village and rail.
- Vaulted ceilings, walls of glass encourage natural light and ensure an easy flow between inside and out
- Spacious lounge with slow combustion fire and adjoining balcony
- Mezzanine style formal dining, casual living by the kitchen
- Stone topped kitchen with induction cooktop and high-end European appliances, kitchen overlooks the rear terrace
- Separate master wing with walk-in robe, near new luxury ensuite and private balcony with district vistas
- Generous bedrooms, most with robes, 5th bedroom or office
- Timber floors, near new main bath, ducted a/c, internal laundry
- Substantial front deck with blinds and serene outlook
- Additional front decks all enjoying the views
- Large covered entertainer's terrace by the superb koi pond
- Beautiful gardens, dramatic rock features
- Back of block viewing platform with stunning views
- Over-height double lock up garage with workshop and storage
- Further under house storage and space for a cellar
- Beautifully private with a superb outlook
- 500m to bus to rail and schools
- 200m to bushwalking tracks
- 1.3km to Hampden Road village shops
- 1.8km to Wahroonga Public School
- 1.2km to Cliff Oval
- Just moments to Wahroonga village, rail, Knox and Abbotsleigh
Contact David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.