Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Endearing single level home boasting a touch of Europe
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exuding a touch of romance from the first, this superb home enjoys a high-side setting in a peaceful cul-de-sac, privatised beyond picturesque well-established gardens. Spilling across a near single level, it has been created as a private retreat and for those who love entertaining centred around a Grecian pool, sweeping alfresco terrace and extraordinary European inspired outdoor kitchen. Filled with warmth, it is instantly endearing promising a lifetime of family fun. Its peaceful setting places it within walking distance of bus services, a choice of exceptional schools and The Glade Reserve.
- Timber floors, skylights, expansive living, French doors
- Slow combustion fireplace, large formal dining, family room
- Casual dining, kitchen with clear views over the pool
- Separate bedroom wing, master with his and hers robes
- Spa main bathroom, large 2nd bathroom adjoins the family offering the opportunity for a 4th bedroom or guest suite
- Excellent storage areas, gas point for heating, ducted a/c
- Stunning well-established gardens
- Expansive rear alfresco terrace with an electronic Vergola
- Pool, superb rustic outdoor kitchen with oven, gas cooktop, preparation benches and built-in barbeque
- Double lock up garage with large rear workshop
- Walk to bus services
- 1km to The Glade Reserve
- 1.3km to Normanhurst Boys High School
- 1.9km to the station
- 2km to Loreto Normanhurst
- 2.1km to Wahroonga Adventist School
- Close to Abbotsleigh and Knox
Saturday 19 May, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
924m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.