Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Charming cottage on a sensational 2232m² block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A lasting tribute to Wahroonga's orcharding past, this charming cottage rests on a substantial 2232sqm block boasting a rich history and an abundance of character. The land was linked with John Brown, a prominent early orchardist. Wrapped in wide verandahs, the cottage sits high on its block, nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and bordered by nature reserve. Perfect for those looking for charm, character and a special setting, it offers an abundance of potential for a creative makeover or extension (STCA). Its exclusive setting places it within walking distance of the bus, rail and exceptional schools.
- Light filled single level cottage, panelled walls
- Central lounge with brick fireplace and French doors
- Updated modern kitchen, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Dining, three generous bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with adjoining laundry room
- Perfect sun drenched and private north to rear block
- Wide wraparound verandahs, spacious cleared areas
- Expansive under house storage areas, single carport
- 350m to bus services
- 1.7km to Warrawee Public School
- 2km to Warrawee station
- 2.1km to Wahroonga station and village
- 2.3km to Knox Grammar
- 800m to Wahroonga Adventist School
- Close to Abbotsleigh
Saturday 26 May, 9am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Under instructions from the Roads and Maritime Services.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2,232m² / 0.55 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.