Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vintage cottage with DA approval
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Opportunities like this are rare in this character protected area where it is difficult to remove and replace an existing home with a brand-new residence. 40 Ingram Road comes with this promise holding DA approval for a stylish contemporary home. The classic cottage rests on a perfectly level 766sqm, liveable and leasable as is whilst holding an abundance of exciting potential. It enjoys a superbly central setting walking distance to both Wahroonga and Waitara stations, bus services, Waitara Public School and with easy access to other exceptional schools including Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar and Barker.
- Single level floorplan, high ceilings, some vaulted
- Tiled floors, open plan living, dining and modern kitchen
- Gas cooktop, four bedrooms include three with robes
- Substantial master suite, large bathroom with laundry
- Sun washed large block with a deep backyard
- Very easy level building block
- Various out buildings including sheds and a coop
- Ample off-street parking
- 100m to bus services
- 800m to Abbotsleigh Junior School
- 750m to Waitara station, 1.2km to Wahroonga station
- 1.2km to Wahroonga village
- 1.1km to Abbotsleigh School
- Close to Barker College and Knox
- 5 min drive to Westfield Hornsby
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
766m² / 0.19 acres
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.