Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Captivating cottage in a quiet and convenient setting
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Resting high-side in a quiet street, this beautifully presented cottage just brims with personality and charm. The northerly aspect allows for the interiors to be immersed in light and beautiful french doors open up to two exciting alfresco areas perfect for entertaining and enjoying the landscaped gardens.
Positioned in a great location, close to Waitara Public school, Hornsby Westfield, Waitara and Hornsby stations and local bus services; 'Brighton' is ready to move in and call home.
- High ceilings, stylish contemporary flooring
- Open plan casual living and dining with French doors
- Separate lounge room with fireplace, ducted a/c
- Provincial style stone topped island gas kitchen
- Freestanding stainless cooker, European appliances
- Stylish central bathroom featuring a spa bath
- Built in Wardrobes, plantation shutters, picture rails, internal laundry
- Single lock up garage, powder room and storage
- Sun washed and spacious north facing alfresco terrace
- Second generous rear alfresco terrace
- Child friendly back lawns and gardens
- Shed, landscaped gardens, additional off street parking
- Land size 857
- 100m to the bus to Hornsby station and Macquarie Centre/Uni
- 450m to Hornsby Hospital
- 650m to Waitara Public School
- 1.5km to Hornsby and Waitara stations
- 1.5km to Westfield Hornsby
- 1.5km to Hornsby Girls High
- 5 mins drive to Wahroonga Village
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.