Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Private and exclusive, sublime 2276m² building lot
- Land: 2,276m² (0.56 acres)
An exceptional opportunity awaits in this expansive land holding that is tucked at the end of a peaceful and exclusive cul-de-sac bordering nature reserve. Gently sloping, the expansive 2276sqm site delivers an outstanding base on which to create a dream home with plenty of room for all the extras including expansive alfresco spaces, lawns for the kids and a pool. North to rear, it promises an abundance of natural light and all-day sunshine. The best of Wahroonga is all close by being walking distance to the bus and close to Warrawee and Wahroonga station, Warrawee Public, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh.
- Set at the end of the cul-de-sac, perfect north aspect
- Excellent set back from the street and neighbours
- Bordered by the natural beauty of protected green space
- Ample room to accommodate a substantial home and pool
- 350m to bus services
- 1.7km to Warrawee Public School
- 2km to Warrawee station
- 2.1km to Wahroonga station and village
- 2.3km to Knox Grammar
- 800m to Wahroonga Adventist School
- Close to Abbotsleigh
Saturday 26 May, 9am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Under instructions from the Roads and Maritime Services.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2,276m² / 0.56 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.