Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Tightly held family home with a wonderful future
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resting in a quiet no through enclave on a prime 923sqm (approx) block, this much-loved family home is ready for its next chapter. Enjoyed since built in 1954 by the current family, it boasts a light capturing north-east aspect and mostly full brick build with extensions over time adding to its generous floorplan.
Elegant formal rooms flow effortlessly to a substantial casual living and dining, offering spaces for every member of the family to enjoy. Outside you will find an expansive covered alfresco terrace and lawn and garden spaces that are much enjoyed by its owners.
The near single level floorplan includes just two steps to the separate bedroom wing providing private and peaceful night-time retreats. The home presents in a neat and tidy condition offering immediate comfort plus extraordinary potential. Its an easy stroll to the bus, PLC and local shops.
- Substantial formal lounge with gas fireplace, formal dining
- Free flowing casual living and dining, tidy central kitchen
- Kitchen overlooks the rear terrace, lawns and gardens
- Separate bedroom wing with four bedrooms, three with robes
- Private master suite enjoys direct access to the rear terrace
- Large vintage main bathroom, laundry with combined 2nd bath
- Solid hardwood timber floors rest under the carpeted areas
- Light drenched lounge opens out to the N/E facing verandah
- Expansive covered entertainer's terraces rest at the rear
- Easy access double lock up garage, under house storage
- Deep back garden with paved areas, lawn and garden shed
- 170m to bus to Gordon rail, Turramurra rail and Macquarie University (560, 562, 572 & 575)
- 1km approx shortcut walk to Pymble Ladies College
- 900m to local shops and restaurants
- 1.7km to West Gordon shops and restaurants
- 1.6km to West Pymble Public (catchment) & 16 minute walk (1.3km) to Gordon West Public School
- 1.1km to Lofberg oval & netball courts, Bicentennial Park, Ku-ring-gai Aquatic & Fitness Centre
- Turramurra High School catchment
- 2.2km to Pymble station
- Close to Avondale Golf Club
Auction: On site, Saturday 14th April, 3.00 pm
Inspect: Sat & Wed 1.30pm - 2.15pm or by appointment
Greg Windel 0419 261 438 email@example.com
Tom Merriman 0401 840 859 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.