Stylishly updated cottage retreat in whisper quiet setting
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Totally concealed from the road, this charming cottage is filled with warmth and character providing a superb environment for young families, executives or downsizers. Peaceful and extremely private, it sweeps across a single level incorporating outstanding outdoor living and entertaining areas.
A stylish revamp has cleverly incorporated the essence of its original build with modern updates preserving its country appeal. A wide back verandah, shaded child-friendly lawns and a large paved area behind the electric gates create a safe environment. This retreat rests a quick walk to Hornsby Heights Primary schools and local shops and enjoys the bus at the door.
- Timber & parquetry floors, high ceilings, ornate cornice
- Elegant formal lounge, multi-purpose children's retreat
- Spacious open plan casual living, casual dining room
- Superb country kitchen, Ilve freestanding gas cook top
- Three bedrooms with robes, ducted air conditioning
- Fourth bedroom currently used as lounge room
- Full width rear verandah, level child-friendly lawns
- Expansive paved area perfect for children to play or for additional secure off street parking
- Lock up garage with laundry and storage
- Single carport, hedged and electric gated
- Set well back from the road
- North east facing
- Bus at the doorstep
- Easy walk to Hornsby Heights Public
- Stroll to local shops
Saturday & Wednesday 9:30am til 10am
Saturday 27 February, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.