SOLD by Greg Windel & Anna-Elizabeth Jones
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This spacious three bedroom garden apartment is located in a quality built boutique Mirvac complex of just 18 residences. Well positioned to the rear, away from Pacific Highway (northern side of the complex), and with a tranquil and private aspect backing onto Killara Golf Club, this apartment is a stunning find.
The generous living area and two of the bedrooms open onto the garden with a spacious lawn area, while the third bedroom opens to a private North facing terrace. Infused with plenty of natural light through floor to ceiling windows and doors, there is approximately 136sqm of superb accommodation. With immaculate and well maintained common areas and well established external garden surrounds, the apartment enjoys a prime position, just a short easy walk to Killara rail (650m) and primary school (15 mins), and within the Killara High catchment area.
Gordon and Lindfield Shopping villages with restaurants and cafes are close by just a 20 minute walk, stroll to Regimental park and tennis courts and Killara Golf club is on your doorstep.
- Master bedroom with extensive built-in-robes, opening to the garden
- Generous light infused living and dining area opens through double doors to the paved and covered verandah
- Fresh and light kitchen with F & P oven, dishwasher and ceran glass electric cooktop with hot surface indicator; loads of pantry and cupboard space
- Bedroom two with built in wardrobe flows to grass lawn area and garden
- Bedroom three with electric panel heater has a private covered north-facing terrace and could be utilized as a study or home office (it has additional separate access)
- Plantation shutters to two bedrooms
- Decorative cornicing throughout
- Elegant architectural entryway
- Two well-proportioned bathrooms
- Internal laundry
- Ample storage throughout with storeroom and generous cupboard space
- Secure, oversized garage accommodation
- Private and quiet aspect
- Plenty of visitor parking within landscaped grounds
An attractive, well-constructed and maintained complex in a convenient walk rail position. In addition to owner occupier buyers, the property would also be very well suited for investment purposes. Current levies are approximately: Strata per quarter $1,375.55 (admin fund $855.80 and sinking fund $519.75), Water $177pq & Council rates $332.00pq.
View: Saturday inspection by appointment
Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or email@example.com
Anna-Elizabeth Jones 0403 597 257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.