Sold by Matt Bolin
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Recently renovated and situated in a prestigious section of the upper north shore, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers opportunity to enter the property market or retain as a part of your investment portfolio.
Set well back from the highway, this modern rarity sports high ceilings, an oversized living area and spacious kitchen. The two car garage, accessible from Drovers Way, comes complete with internal access as well as separate lock up storage space.
A mere 500m from Lindfield station, shopping village, caf restaurant and cinemas, this property appeals to a wide variety of buyers due to its incredibly convenient location.
- Located in a peaceful and quiet location
- Reverse, split system air-conditioning
- Freshly painted, new carpet and blinds recently installed
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Full brick structure
- Easy walk to Lindfield Station and local shopping hub
- Visitor parking entry located on Highway
- 250 metres from Lindfield Public School
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.