SOLD BY THOMAS MERRIMAN
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Family favourite, renovated and extended
Enjoying a high-side of the street setting, this striking double brick family home has been renovated and extended delivering family-friendly functionality whilst maintaining its charm and character. Streaming with natural light, it rests on a generous 728sqm providing excellent spaces for the kids to play.
Stretching across an elevated single level, the layout is brilliantly focused on ease of living featuring a choice of living areas, a substantial alfresco terrace and a quality array of fixtures and fittings. Enhancing the experience, its rests walking distance to the rail, bus and selection of excellent schools.
- Classically elegant with hardwood floors and high ceilings
- Gracious formal lounge with open fireplace, formal dining
- Quality Corian and granite kitchen, freestanding gas cooker
- Combined casual living and dining, bi-folds open to the terrace
- Three bedrooms, master with BIR's
- Stunning main bathroom with stone floors and underfloor heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Under house storage
- Separate studio, playroom or home office with covered terrace and adjoining storage room
- Substantial covered terrace created for alfresco entertaining
- Landscaped gardens, side lane access offering future potential
- Child friendly fenced rear lawns
- Peaceful and leafy street
- Pleasing treed outlook
- Close to Normanhurst Boys, Normanhurst West Public and Loreto Normanhurst
- Walking distance to both the bus and rail
- Just steps to local parks
- East access to local shopping destinations
Auction: Saturday 25 July, 2:30pm Onsite
View: Saturday and Wednesday 2pm - 2:30pm
Contact: Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.