SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Crafted in a Sydney School architectural style, this beautifully designed home rests serenely in a private and secluded enclave amongst natural surrounds. Exuding warmth throughout and displaying individual style, it sits as one with its surroundings, welcoming in the northern sun and delivering sublime indoor and outdoor living.
Held for over 30 years, it has been updated and extended to accommodate the growing family and to compliment its outstanding position and outlook. A well-kept secret and a children's paradise, it's placed in a small cul-de-sac which backs reserve, walking distance to the rail, village shops and bus and close to excellent schools and Westfield.
- Fresh and bright interiors with skylights and wide glass doors
- Formal lounge with bespoke cabinets, formal dining room
- Smart stone kitchen, unique built-in oak dining/breakfast table
- Quality European appliances, spacious casual living room
- Four queen-sized bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
- Peaceful master retreat with his and hers robes and ensuite
- Study with built-in desk, internal laundry, ducted air conditioning
- Exceptional north facing alfresco decks
- Retractable awning over the deck allows all weather use
- Extensive under house storage areas
- Mature trees and hedges provide complete privacy
- Generous lawn areas ideal for the children
- Quiet cul-de-sac which backs bushland
- Intimate and exclusive back from the road setting
- 900m to Normanhurst rail and village
- Stroll to nearby parks
- Moments to Normanhurst West Public and Normanhurst Boys
- Easy access to a wide choice of excellent schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.