SOLD BY ANNA CAVILL & DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Filled with warmth and light and radiating cottage charm, this superbly presented family home delivers a well laid-out floorplan over a spacious and mostly single level. Well screened from the road, it rests on a generous 873sqm block with a large backyard and elevated leafy views.
This inviting home has a number of additional and versatile spaces including the under house study/retreat and large workshop or studio at the rear of the garden. Nestled in a green oasis, it is short walking distance to Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Public, local shops, bus and rail.
- Interiors boast timber floors and neutral toning
- Generously proportioned living and dining rooms
- Modern gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, walk-in pantry
- Three good-sized bedrooms include two with robes
- Modern bathroom with ducted heating
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, fans, large laundry
- Versatile lower level study/retreat, under house storage
- Large front verandah
- Expansive covered alfresco deck
- Single lockup garage plus extra car space
- Versatile studio/workshop
- Automatic roller shutters for garage and workshop
- Landscaped gardens with sprinklers, child friendly lawns
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Across from Loreto Normanhurst
- 350m to Normanhurst Public
- 700m to Normanhurst Boys High School
- 650m to Normanhurst rail and village
- 200m to the bus
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.