SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & CHRIS GUEST
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Single level living, private, peaceful and convenient
Secluded down a private laneway, enjoy a lifestyle of absolute peace and privacy with easy care single level living on a substantial 1072sqm block. Held for over 25 years, it's an ideal family home or downsizer option, perfectly positioned walking distance to the rail, village and a choice of schools.
Well positioned with a large front yard and private alfresco spaces to the rear, it has fully utilised its ideal north east facing aspect encouraging excellent natural light throughout. Freshly presented, it's ready for its next chapter in life allowing its new owners to add their personal touches.
- Spacious lounge with adjoining formal dining room
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and servery window
- Casual dining/TV adjoins the kitchen, full laundry
- Separate casual living with slow combustion fireplace
- Private master suite with study, WIR and ensuite
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms with robes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet and spa bath
- Sprawling front lawns
- Private and sunny alfresco terrace
- Double lock up garage with rear access
- Tucked well away from the road
- 260m to the village and rail
- 1.4km Waitara Station (North Shore Line)
- 700m to Normanhurst Boys School
- 400m to Normanhurst Public
- 1.7km to St Leos Catholic School
- 2.5km to Westfield Hornsby
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.