SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well designed with architectural flair, this contemporary full brick residence has a quality and style of finish that will impress. The open plan layout encompasses a generous living area with formal dining and stylish wet bar. This living space integrates visually through the double fronted fireplace with the kitchen, meals and family room. This whole area, which enjoys beautiful natural light and dramatic high ceilings, flows to the rear deck and paved entertaining areas.
A well-considered floorplan clearly separates sleeping and living zones. A downstairs Master suite is tucked into a private space with three additional bedrooms upstairs (one with ensuite). A study area is also well positioned on the upstairs landing. Built to the highest standard with superior features and inclusions to create a practical yet inviting home, all you need to do is move in, relax and enjoy.
Ideally positioned in a sought after quiet enclave, with a 5 minute walk to Normanhurst rail, shops and park, the property is surrounded by exclusive schooling options and sporting facilities.
- Light filled open plan eat-in kitchen with butlers pantry, stone benchtops, Miele appliances including double oven and plumbed fridge
- Elegant tiled living and dining area with wet bar and double fronted fireplace
- Adjoining integrated family room
- Generous Master suite with BIR and stylish ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms all with BIRs, two with balconies and one of these with ensuite
- Study area
- Modern main bathroom, plus a separate powder room for guests
- Two car secure garage accommodation with storage room and separate WC
- Level rear lawn area for play with paved spaces for alfresco dining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum
- Video intercom security with auto driveway gate
- Inbuilt music system
- Land size 655 sqm (approx)
*400m walk to Normanhurst station and shops
*Stroll to Normanhurst Boys High, Loreto and Normanhurst Public School
*Close to other elite North Shore schooling options
*Meander to Normanhurst Park and playground (6 mins) or 450m
Auction: Saturday 26 November, 4.00pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Greg Windel 0419 261 348 email@example.com
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.