SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Freenshaw' C1905 - Federation beauty, landmark home
Beautiful Freenshaw' sits proudly on its generous block, well screened from the street and exuding a timeless style. Superbly presented throughout, it captures the essence of Federation charm whilst delivering a superb living environment and seamless flow between indoors and out.
C1905, it was one of the earliest homes to grace the suburb of Normanhurst, bearing a rich history and significant past. Stylishly updated whilst being careful to preserve its traditional charms, it offers a spacious and easy living, single level floorplan in a prime setting a quick stroll to the bus, park, rail and quality schools and just moments to local shops.
- Charming interiors feature timber floors, high ceilings
- Picture rails, elegant central lounge with ornate ceilings
- Open plan living and dining with bi-folds & French doors
- Updated country-style timber topped chef's kitchen
- Butler's pantry/laundry, gas cooktop, breakfast bench
- Four substantial bedrooms all feature built-in robes
- Master with ensuite, main bathroom with claw foot bath
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, attic storage area
- Well privatised from the street, mature gardens
- Front and rear lawns, garden shed to the rea
- Expansive covered alfresco terrace, outdoor kitchen
- Tranquil water feature, under house storage, carport
- 150m to the bus
- 400m to Kenley Park
- 700m to golf and basketball centre
- 700m to Normanhurst Public School
- 900m to Loreto Normanhurst
- 1km to Normanhurst station
- 1.2km to Normanhurst Boys High
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.