SOLD BY MILTON & DAVID
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A solid start in a blue-chip east side setting, this original gem rests serenely on a generous 900sqm+, just shouting potential and promise. Set amongst an enclave of exclusive homes and held by the same family since built in the 50's, it provides a rare opportunity to renovate, extend or replace (STCA).
The single level floor plan offers versatility in its current configuration and steps out to an expansive covered alfresco terrace and peaceful gardens adjoining the lush greenery of Pymble Park. The picturesque and quiet street is sought after for its easy access to the bus, rail, golf, shops and schools.
- Formal lounge and dining, original fireplace
- Original kitchen with built in breakfast bench
- Versatile 3rd and 4th bedrooms optional study
- Large master bedroom, striking timber joinery,
- Original bathroom, separate laundry room
- Sought after double brick construction
- Vast covered alfresco terrace, outdoor toilet
- Single carport, over-sized lock up garage
- Workshop or storage areas in the garage
- Water tank for garden usage
- Prized setting nearby many parks and golf
- Walk to the bus and Pymble Public school
- Close to the rail and local shops and eateries
- Close to many fine schools
Saturday 14 June 2014 10.00am Onsite
Sat & Wed 2.00 til 2.30pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.