Ray White Turramurra
Family home of warmth, style and character
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated amongst the beauty of lush and leafy green space, this striking home blends perfectly with its surrounds combining absolute convenience with peaceful serenity. Thoughtfully designed for exceptional family living and entertaining it rests on an impressive 930sqm(approx) of easy care grounds.
Its striking architectural elements of wide decks, cedar accents and soaring ceilings create a relaxed and balanced ambience throughout adding to its liveability. This exceptional Pymble pocket provides quick access to transport routes and excellent schools and is just a stroll to the station and village.
- Timber floors, inviting leafy outlook from most rooms
- Casual family living and dining, slow combustion fire
- Granite kitchen with unique servery/breakfast centre
- Three good-sized bedrooms separated from the master
- Separate master wing with sitting room and spa ensuite
- Sprawling deck leads off the master and sitting room
- Some reverse cycle air, built in robes in three bedrooms
- Internal entry from the large lock up garage with storage
- Spacious and private entertainers terrace and deck
- Good-sized tidy, terraced rear yard, scope to enhance
- Additional covered car space, elevated setting
- Just moments to major transport routes
- Walk to the rail and village shops and eateries
- Walking distance to public school
- Central to many local schools
Saturday 9 August 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 12.00 til 12.30pm or by appointment
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.