SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set amongst good company this original home is a Pymble classic providing cottage-like charm and exuding potential and promise. Elegantly timeless throughout, it sits amongst English inspired landscaped gardens a short distance to rail, village, Pymble Public and PLC.
Gracious and well maintained, the floor plan displays open plan spaces, a versatile study/TV room or third bedroom and vast underutilised under house areas. Perfectly liveable or leasable as is, it offers an ideal entry point or option to renovate, extend or remove and replace (STCA).
- Brick home, easy living mostly single level floor plan
- Spacious and elegant, open plan living and dining rooms
- Sunny alfresco terrace, flexible study/TV room/3rd bedroom
- Older style kitchen, walk in pantry, well maintained baths
- Both bedrooms with built in robes, master with an ensuite
- Single lock up garage, laundry with combined extra toilet
- Expansive underhouse storage and workshop areas
- Resting amongst English garden surrounds
- Mature Magnolia and Camellias
- Easy care grounds, northerly facing
- Central location walking distance to the rail
- Stroll to shops, bus and Pymble Golf
- Short distance to Pymble Public and PLC
Saturday 20 September 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed as advertised or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
690m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.