SOLD By David Walker - $2,250,000
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exuding pure sophistication this Hamptons inspired residence has been extensively renovated to meticulous standards and is the perfect residence for those that love to entertain. Possessing a flawless flow, its gracious interiors spill out to its extraordinary outside spaces featuring a pool, decks and studio.
Benefiting from a sprawling single level floor plan, the home has been created in zones with separate bedroom wings, formal living spaces and family focused casual areas providing excellent liveability. Enjoying a premium setting it's close to fine schools, St Ives Village and bus and train services.
- Perfect due north to rear streams the home with sunlight
- Timber floors, spacious casual living and dining room
- Showpiece French Provincial kitchen wrapped in stone
- Large island bench, stainless freestanding cooker
- Formal lounge and dining, fireplace, sunroom or study
- Generous bedrooms, robes, stylish bathrooms, powder
- Master with custom cabinetry and ensuite opens to the deck
- Double lock up garage with internal entrance, laundry
- Electric gated and fenced, manicured lawns and gardens
- Large heated pool with versatile poolside entertainer's cabana/studio
- Level back lawns, Hampton's-style kid's cubby house
- Quick stroll to transport and local parks
- Close to St Ives Village
- Easy access to a choice of public and private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
986m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.