SOLD By David Walker
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
In a gracious street, this well-appointed double brick Pymble home proudly rests on a generous block offering relaxed family living within beautiful surrounds. Warm and inviting throughout, it delivers exceptional living and entertaining options easily accommodating a range of family needs.
Its casual living spaces are an absolute drawcard with French doors which throw open to the substantial landscaped lawns, private gardens, pool and large covered terrace. Its location is perfect within the Gordon West Public School catchment close to the bus, rail, shops and elite Sydney schools.
- Screened from the road behind majestic mature trees
- Timber floors, high ceilings, elegant lounge with fireplace
- Formal dining, open plan casual living and dining
- Centrally placed gas kitchen, expansive covered terrace
- Pitched ceilings on the upper level, large family room or teenage retreat
- Five generous bedrooms all with built-in or walk-in robes
- 6th bedroom or separate study
- Three upstairs bedrooms have window boxes/bay windows
- Master suite with window seat, WIR and ensuite
- Superb indoor/outdoor entertainment area
- Reverse cycle and ducted air
- Solar heated pool, built-in kids cubby
- Fully screened rear lawns and gardens
- Double carport with sweeping drive
- Land size approx 1150sqm
- Bus at the door, walk to Pymble Ladies College, local parks
- Gordon West Public School catchment, central to elite schools
- Close to new West Pymble Swimming complex
- Moments to village shops, rail and transport routes
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.