SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled on an enviably large 994sqm within a quiet country style lane, this enticing home gives away little of what lies beyond it. It sweeps across three substantial levels opening to a perfect north aspect, the leafy beauty of well-established gardens and a floorplan that cries family every step of the way.
Gorgeous formal and informal zones sweep out to sprawling decks and terraces whilst a tranquil pool resting amongst the gardens is an enticing summer-time treat. Boasting up to five bedrooms or four and a home office, it's a stylish abode with dual street access walking distance to the bus, Pymble Golf and St Ives shopping and just moments to excellent schools.
- Gracious entry, unique stone floors, casual living and dining
- Expansive formal lounge, formal dining, fire and music rooms
- Wall of sliders allow a seamless transition to the terrace
- Large and modern gas kitchen with stylish timber cabinetry
- Home office or guest bedroom with ensuite and external access
- Lower level TV room opens to the bottom terrace, hidden laundry
- Four bedrooms with robes, master with BIR's, WIR and ensuite
- Well-designed main bathroom with separate toilet and spa bath
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, generous storage cupboards, gas point
- Gated from the street, private front courtyard
- Expansive alfresco deck plus covered terrace
- Pool, poolside terrace, secret garden areas
- Landscaped surrounds with mature trees
- Roller door lock up carport
- 300m to the bus
- 750m to Dalrymple Hay Nature Reserve
- 1.3km to Pymble Golf Course
- 1.7km to St Ives Shopping Village
- 1.3 Gordon East Public School
- 2.2 to Gordon rail
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.