SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & CHRIS GUEST
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With striking street appeal and directly bordering manicured parklands, this substantial home delivers a wonderful environment for the family. Memories will begin with big beautiful spaces and a versatile floorplan that is well suited to large scale indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Two levels of living provide space for both parents and children to enjoy, linked by communal get-together areas and retreats when privacy is needed. Tightly held for a quarter of century, it's ready for its new generation offering the choice to move in and enjoy or undertake some updates or alterations. Lifestyle is not far away being an easy stroll to West Pymble shops, Bicentennial Park and Gordon West Public.
- High ceilings, large tiled entry, bright and large family room
- Gas fireplace, formal dining, TV room, casual living/dining
- Quality stone and gas kitchen fitted with Miele appliances
- Five generous bedrooms, four boast built-in robes, office
- Large laundry, second bathroom with a separate toilet
- Ample storage cupboards & spaces, ducted air conditioning
- Due north aspected covered alfresco terrace
- Sprawling and secure child-friendly lawns
- Flowering front gardens, garden shed
- Easily accessible double carport
- Land size 917sqm
- Quiet street amongst quality homes
- 280m to express bus services
- 500m to Gordon West Public School
- 900m to West Pymble shops
- 1.2km to Bicentennial Park and sports fields
- 2.9km to Pymble Ladies College
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.