SOLD by Rowan Lazar
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned within an ultra-private setting enhanced by tranquil bushland outlook, is this spacious family retreat with a selection of stylish spaces, providing a great indoor/outdoor flow.
Perfect for entertaining and beautifully appointed throughout, the home is ready to move straight in to and enjoy.
It is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, in close proximity to Pymble Ladies' College, rail and local shops and cafes.
- Flexible single level floorplan, sleek contemporary finishes
- Casual living area with bi-fold doors flows to entertainers' deck
- Sun soaked travertine terrace, salt water swimming pool, covered outdoor kitchen
- Elegant formal dining, sunken lounge with open fireplace
- 4 bedrooms + study | main with walk through robe to the en suite
- Light-filled fifth bedroom/retreat, study, guest powder room
- Chef's island kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooktop
- Stainless steel appliances include a freestanding Ilve oven
- Mature landscaped gardens with expansive lawns and native trees
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry and storage
- Ducted air conditioning, cellar and under-house storage
View Saturday & Wednesday 10.00-10.30am
Or contact Rowan to arrange an appointment
Rowan Lazar 0412 329 789
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.