SOLD by Greg Windel
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on the high side of the street with park like grounds to the rear, this newly built executive Homestead property captures all the elements for a superior contemporary lifestyle. A well-proportioned and generous floorplan combines with clever design and meticulous finishes culminating in a family residence of distinction.
Multiple formal and casual living spaces combine with five generous bedrooms plus a study or sixth bed in need to cater for your family's day to day accommodation needs. A fresh and spacious feel is achieved through a seamless indoor/outdoor flow capturing an abundance of natural light. Living areas enjoy the expansive energy of 2.7m ceilings and open through bi-folds to a stunning covered alfresco area featuring a built-in outdoor kitchen. With an enviable aspect overlooking a wrap-around pool and Koi Pond, this will be the hub of your family and formal gatherings, framed by an open and expansive 1,680 sqm of fully landscaped and breathtaking grounds.
Centrally located in St Ives and close to all amenities, walk to local shops, Hassell Park, St Ives Park primary, Sydney Grammar and Brigidine College. Close to St Ives shopping village and Masada College.
The floorplan of 460 sqm includes:
*Master suite has a lovely vista to stylish Koi Pond and pool; dual walk in robes, ensuite with classic Free Standing bath, marble top double Villeroy and Boch hand basins and Astra Walker Tapware
*Substantial open plan kitchen, family and dining area flows through bi-folds to rear entertaining spaces
*Well-appointed kitchen includes a butlers pantry and Miele appliances (dual ovens, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and microwave) with stone benchtop
*French doors lead from the casual living zone to the formal lounge which also enjoys bi-folds to alfresco area
*Study or 6th bed in need with BIR, carpet and French doors
*Stylish bathroom with marble top
*Grand vaulted entry vestibule
- Large rumpus room with balcony
- Four additional bedrooms, one with ensuite and all with BIRs
- Family bathroom with classic Free Standing bath, Essa stone bench top and frameless shower
- Generous walk in linen room with roof access
- 2.550m ceiling height
- Land size 1,680 sqm approx.
- Travertine paved and covered alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen (Beefeater BBQ, sink, and prep area), lighting and ceiling fans
- Sparkling gas heated pool with lap area amidst fully landscaped grounds
- Internal access to double garage and storage to rear
- Understair storage
- Polished boards to downstairs living areas
- Quality carpets through upstairs rooms
- Rinnai 25 gas hot water system
- Australian made Astra Walker tapware
- Daikin zoned reverse cycle ducted air throughout
- 700m walk to St Ives Park Public
- 550m to local shops and restaurants
- Stroll to Hassell Park oval
- Easy walk to Sydney Grammar and Brigidine College
- Close to Masada College and other elite North Shore schooling options
- Bus at the corner to Gordon rail and St Ives shopping village
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.