Ray White Turramurra
Easy care family home of space and substance
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A tasteful makeover has transformed this stylish family home into a clever, carefree and inviting home with accommodation which easily suits the growing family. Boasting a mostly single level floor plan its spacious interiors extend to a sprawling alfresco terrace, easy care grounds and pool.
Immediately engaging with its sweeping circular driveway and elegant portico entry, its soaring ceilings, expanses of glass front and back and abundance of natural light enhances the homes liveability. The property enjoys a quiet and leafy setting close to fine schools, shops and bus.
- Striking polished concrete floors, high vaulted ceilings
- Generous family living, formal living with open fireplace
- Formal and casual dining extend to the alfresco terrace
- Eat-in granite kitchen fitted with quality Smeg appliances
- Four generous bedrooms sit on the lower level, ducted a/c
- All three bathrooms have been beautifully renovated
- Vast whole floor master with study area and lavish ensuite
- Master with custom walkin-robe and dressing area
- Expansive covered alfresco terrace and paved area
- Private pool with spa, easy care rear rock gardens
- Two car at the door carport offers premium access
- Garden shed, quiet and leafy street setting
- Easy stroll to the local shops and bus
- Sought after St Ives North catchment
- Close to day to day shopping districts
- Central to many fine schools
Saturday 23 August 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 12.00 til 12.30pm or by appointment
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.