Ray White Turramurra
Tightly held, resort style home in family enclave
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Displaying an unashamed lifestyle focus with its spacious light filled living spaces, European inspired alfresco areas, pool and spa, this fine family home benefits from an outstanding setting. Resting on the high side of a peaceful street, its just metres to beautiful parklands, schools and city express buses.
Bathed in north eastern light, the floor plan provides a seamless flow from the living areas to the pool ensuring ease when entertaining. Clever use has been made of all spaces including the generous attic storage and the underhouse cellar. It rests amongst landscaped and terraced gardens.
- Double brick, open plan living, dining and family room, unique skylight
- Stone gas and electric kitchen, timber island bench, European appliances
- Bi-folds from the kitchen open to the paved alfresco terrace
- Cabana by the terrace with kitchenette and laundry facilities
- Light filled master with ensuite and peaceful leafy outlook
- Renovated bathroom by the pool, timber floors, attic storage
- Heated pool and spa (gas), ducted air and gas heating, water tanks
- Landscaped native gardens and terraces
- Elevated setting captures the leafy outlook
- Lock up garage/storage/workshop
- Triple carport provides ample parking
- Discover the bushland walking tracks at the end of the road
- Peaceful and quiet yet just metres to the bus and the kindy
- Close to many fine schools and St Ives shops
- Gordon station 5 mins drive
Saturday 20 September 2014 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 12.00 til 12.30pm or by appointment
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.