Consummate family entertainer with all the extras
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Step through the front gate and be immediately embraced by the warm, effortlessly stylish welcome of a home that is quintessentially North Shore. Part contemporary entertainer, part designer chic, the original residence was renovated and extended in 2008 resulting in a stunning family paradise.
Exceptionally private, it rests in an exclusive cul-de-sac with its free flowing living spaces extending to superb alfresco decks which embrace the tranquil leafy vistas. Enjoying all the extras including a striking pool, this beautiful home is the consummate family entertainer, set just minutes to all amenities.
- Tiled floors, high pitched ceilings, spilt level design
- Free-flowing gourmet kitchen, living and dining, gas fire
- Caesarstone kitchen, Smeg freestanding cooker
- Walk in pantry, breakfast bench, reverse cycle air
- A wall of bi-folds retracts to further open up the space
- Expansive alfresco deck, outdoor kitchen, heat lamps
- Versatile family room, fire, hidden study, heated floors
- Master bedroom with ensuite, three bedrooms adjoin decks
- Guest bedroom with ensuite, BIRS, large underdeck storage
- Double lock up garage, single carport, electric gate
- Fence and gated with video intercom entrance
- Level lawns for the children, water feature in the pool
- Superb landscaped gardens, vertical garden at the entry
- Just steps to St Ives Prep and bus
- Walk to Hassell Park
- Close to many fine schools and St Ives Shops
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.