Home of impeccable style and comfort
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Possessing a commanding setting on the high-side of the street, this classically elegant and impeccable home delivers an enviable lifestyle. Enjoying a prime corner setting into a small cul-de-sac street, its blissfully private enjoying the Dalrymple Nature Reserve as its back neighbour.
Immaculate throughout and surrounded by superb manicured gardens, it provides easy single level living with dual street access and peaceful alfresco spaces. Its whisper quiet street is extremely well located walking distance to St Ives shops and bus and close to all the areas fine schools.
- Perfect north aspect, inviting light-filled interiors
- Cyprus flooring, front balcony, spacious lounge
- Formal dining, versatile TV or family living room
- Central granite kitchen with European appliances
- Updated marble main bathroom with spa bath
- Generous bedrooms, 2 with robes, 1 with ensuite
- Ducted air, alarm, easy access double carport
- Magnificent, established lawns and gardens
- Exceptionally private rear entertainer's terrace
- Generous single lock up garage with storage
- Underhouse storage area, solid full brick home
- Corner setting with just one neighbour
- Quiet low traffic street
- Elevation offers a leafy outlook
- Stroll to the bus
- Walk to Pymble Golf Course and St Ives shops
- Central to wide choice of private and public schools
Saturday 16 May, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 12:30pm - 1pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.