SOLD BY Thomas Merriman
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Offering all the ingredients to create a stunning family home, this picture perfect, original residence will provide inspiration in abundance. Bright and light filled throughout, choose to undertake an easy renovation and enjoy, extend or replace (STCA) with a sparkling new home.
Positioned in a quality street on a level 935sqm north to rear block, it offers charm in abundance with a well laid-out floor plan with front and rear alfresco zones delivering a relaxed family lifestyle. Its exceptional setting is an easy stroll to the village, bus and Brigidine College.
- Timber floors, bay window with adjoining glass doors
- Expansive open plan living and dining with slow combustion fire
- Reverse cycle a/c in the living, large retro kitchen, good storage
- Three generous bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
- Tidy original bathroom with separate toilet
- Two separate lock up garages, potential for 4th bedroom
- Expansive rolling lawns and gardens at the front
- Private spaces to the rear
- Wide front alfresco terrace
- Bougainvillea clad pergola and rear terrace
- External laundry
- Quality street
- Easy footsteps to the bus and village
- Walk to Brigidine college
- Close to St Ives Park primary
- Easy access to the areas excellent schools
Contact Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.