SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANTHONY WILSON
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Masterfully enhanced to create a superb family paradise, this stylish home opens out to the rear to incorporate expansive alfresco spaces, poolside cabana's, pool house and a pool. Blissfully peaceful, with tranquil leafy vistas, it enjoys a premium end of cul-de-sac setting within the St Ives North catchment.
Clever design allows for seamless family living with a choice of formal and casual zones, a separate master retreat, a large home office and the versatile pool house with ensuite delivering perfect guest or in-law accommodation options. Resting within St Ives's leafy heart, it's close to the bus, school and shops.
- Elegant lounge, vast stone kitchen with abundant storage
- Open plan living and dining with stone framed fireplace
- Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, banks of louvered windows
- Master suite enjoys an ensuite, robes and private wing
- Custom fitted generous home office or bedroom option
- Spacious pool house with ensuite and vaulted ceilings
- Large laundry, extensive under house storage options
- Striking rendered exterior provides a contemporary vibe
- Superb stone terraces, entertainer's cabana by the pool
- Second barbeque cabana, easy care leafy gardens
- Single carport plus two additional off street spaces
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Sought after St Ives North Public catchment
- Walk to the bus
- Stroll to kilometres of bushland walking tracks
- Easy access to the shops
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.