SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This classic St Ives residence has been given a new lease of life, showcasing a brand new renovation which has maximised its many quality features. Configured for relaxed family living, it features an exceptional flow from its internal living areas out to a choice of two large alfresco spaces.
The bedroom wing is privately placed ensuring absolute peace and privacy whilst also maintaining its connection with the leafy, treed surrounds. Boasting an enviable due north aspect and child safe gardens, its position is outstanding walking distance to the bus, St Ives Village and Masada.
- Full brick build with bamboo floors and high ceilings
- Free flowing design with an open plan living and dining
- Open fireplace, stone kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Four spacious bedrooms positioned in their own wing
- Master with superb walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Internal laundry/3rd bathroom, single lock up garage
- Sweeping front verandah enjoys the northern sun
- Large alfresco terrace to the rear
- Near level and secure child friendly grounds
- Carport plus ample parking in the quiet street
- Landscaped gardens
- Peaceful, high-side setting
- North aspect ensured an abundance of natural light
- Quick walk to a multitude of bus services
- 700m to St Ives Shopping Centre
- 1.2km to Masada College
- Moments to St Ives High and Public
- 850m to Dalrymple Hay Nature Reserve
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
Saturday 3 September, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
View: Saturday & Wednesday 10am - 10:30am
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.