SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Blissfully positioned within a quiet and leafy pocket on the doorstep of the Garigal National Park, this substantial home provides an ideal escape for the family. Well-presented throughout, it's ready to enjoy whilst offering ample scope to personalise and add value.
A selection of generous living and dining spaces provide family options and open out to the covered alfresco terrace, deck areas and pool. Live an enviable lifestyle easy footstep to St Ives Park Public, bus services and bushwalking tracks and moments to all the areas excellent schools and shops.
- Timber floors, soaring vaulted ceilings and skyline windows
- Expansive lounge with fireplace, generous formal dining
- Tidy kitchen with walk-in pantry and freestanding cooker
- Powder room, internal access double lock up garage
- Well-proportioned bedrooms all feature built-in robes
- Whole floor master with ensuite, his/her robes and sitting
- Well established and easy care gardens
- Glass wrapped sparkling pool
- Decks plus covered alfresco terrace
- Quiet and leafy street
- 350m to St Ives Park Public
- 250m to the bus
- Surrounded by bushwalking tracks
- 700m to Acron Oval
- Moments to Sydney Grammar and Brigidine
Saturday 17th September, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.