SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Discreetly tucked away on a private road, set well back from the street, this superbly presented single level home has the feel of a retreat. The stylish living and dining area opens to the generous timber deck and elevated alfresco space to reveal a lush green outlook, perfect for relaxed casual family time or easy entertaining.
A signature design element of the home is the creative use of skylights and large scale picture windows to capture natural light and infuse the home with a fresh and open quality. The master suite continues this theme, with its gentle flow to the yard. Complete with a luxury ensuite, walk in robe and study/dressing area, this is a charming parents retreat. Fully renovated throughout, you will love moving straight in, with nothing to do but enjoy your surrounds.
Location is ideal, within walking distance to St Ives shopping village and the beautiful open space of the Village Green. Stroll to St Ives Primary and High School, and Masada College with additional elite schooling options close by. Transport links include bus to Gordon rail and express to City.
- Master suite with WIR, study/dressing area and quality contemporary ensuite with Kohler spa bath, dual sinks, frameless shower and heated towel racks
- Living and dining area with new bamboo flooring flows through full height glass doors to the elevated timber deck
- Stylish eat in kitchen and casual meals with outdoor servery to the alfresco dining space. Miele and Bosch appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, soft close drawers
- Three additional good size bedrooms all with new plush carpet and BIRs
- Modern bright family bathroom with skylight and heated towel racks
- Lovely laundry with additional WC
- Double garage with auto door
- Generous workshop/storage room adjacent to garage
- Under house storage area
- Land size 1,057 (approx) sqm
- New ducted and zoned Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning providing cooling and heating throughout the house
- New zoned Brivis underfloor natural gas heating
- Temperature controlled natural gas hot water system
- New bamboo flooring to living areas and Master
*20 minute walk to St Ives Village shopping centre and Village green
*600m walk to St Ives Primary School and St Ives High
*15 minute walk to Masada College and close to many elite North Shore schooling options, including Brigidine College and Sydney Grammar, Knox Grammar, Pymble Ladies College, Barker College and Abbotsleigh
*Bus to Gordon rail & Express to City
Auction: Saturday 29 October 2016 at 4pm, Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.