SOLD by Graeme Schultz
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Blissfully set high-side in the intimate cul-de-sac street, this modern home exudes contemporary style delivering premium family living within easy care surrounds. Just 10 years old and immaculately presented, it features an array of quality appointments, sleek aesthetics and an open, light-filled design.
A choice of expansive living spaces centre around the exceptional gourmet kitchen and flow out to the private alfresco terrace and low maintenance gardens. Enjoying a favoured setting within walking distance of Masada College, St Ives High and Public, bus and shops, it's also close to Gordon rail and enjoys quick access to major arterial routes.
- Superb stone floors, clean lines and bright interiors
- Expansive casual living and dining, large family room
- Luxe 70mm stone wrapped kitchen, De Longhi appliances
- Gas cook top, large island bench with breakfast bar
- Large home office or potential guest bed, powder room
- Three queen-sized upper level bedrooms, all with robes
- Superb king-sized master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted a/c, intercom, laundry, ample storage cupboards
- Internal access drive through double lock up garage
- Covered alfresco terrace
- Secure and private level lawns and gardens
- Garden shed
- Intimate cul-de-sac
- 1.1km to Masada College
- 1.1km to St Ives Public
- 1.5km to St Ives High School
- 400m to bus services
- 1.2km to St Ives Shopping Village
- 2.7km walk to Gordon rail
Saturday 29 October, 4pm
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.