SOLD by Graeme Schultz
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quintessentially St Ives, this elegant colonial-style homestead is instantly appealing set high at the end of a cul-de-sac welcoming in an abundance of natural light. Resting upon a generous 1018sqm, it extends across its block affording a spacious single level floorplan with private alfresco spaces and a pool.
Encouraging relaxed living and entertaining, its bright and comfortable and offers excellent scope to update and add value in a prized location. It's easy walking distance to the bus, St Ives Public and High Schools, Masada College, St Ives Shopping Village and parks.
- Timber floors, high ceilings, abundance of glass
- Spacious formal lounge and dining, casual living/dining
- Family sized gas kitchen with breakfast bench, a/c
- Three spacious bedrooms, study/4th bed with powder
- Master suite enjoys an ensuite, concealed laundry
- Covered access from the double lock up garage
- Wide front verandah, superb bay window
- Sprawling rear entertainer's terrace and pool
- Substantial front lawns and gardens
- 650m to the bus
- 1.1km to St Ives Primary
- 1.5km to St Ives High School
- 1.1km to Masada College
- 1.6km to Dalrymple-Hay Nature Reserve
- 1.2km to St Ives Shopping Village
Saturday 12 August, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.