SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Held and loved for forty years, this well presented single level home promises a sanctuary for the family, tucked at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. It rests on a generous child-friendly 888sqm with sensational north facing alfresco spaces and a pool backing onto the expansive grounds of Warrimoo Oval. Beautifully maintained and immediately comfortable, it offers a perfect start for the family with the opportunity to renovate or extend over time (STCA). Its sought after setting enjoys the bus at the end of the street, is an easy stroll to the local shops and cafes and rests within the sought-after St Ives North catchment.
- High ceilings, spacious lounge room, dining room
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, stone topped kitchen
- Breakfast bench, Miele dishwasher, internal laundry
- Four bedrooms, most with built-in robes, modern bath
- Separate toilet, lock up garage, storage, workbench
- Sweeping front lawns, front verandah
- Expansive covered rear alfresco deck
- Solar heated pool, child-friendly gardens
- Lovely leafy serenity, additional off street parking
- 230m to the bus
- 400m to local village shops and cafes
- 550m to Warrimoo Oval
- 1.5km to St Ives North Public School
- Moments to St Ives village and further excellent schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.