SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With strong registered interest and spirited bidding, this property sold at auction to a lovely out of area family at a sold price the vendor was very happy with!
Centrally located in the hub of village life, this elegant strata title townhouse is located in a boutique complex of just fourteen dwellings. Fresh and contemporary, the inspired design elements create an aura of comfort, relaxed luxury and enduring style. Beautifully presented and immaculately maintained, this is a space you will love coming home to.
The versatile floorplan will appeal to families across a range of ages and stages. A welcoming front terrace invites you into the main living area, which flows through to the light infused kitchen, meals and alfresco courtyard. The upper level accommodation includes a Master with ensuite which opens to an elevated balcony, second bedroom and family bathroom. A generous architectural loft on the third level is a flexible space, suited to a myriad of uses: third bedroom, retreat, home office or rumpus room. What sets this property apart from others? The property has been continuously refurbished to ensure a very high quality of finish and presentation, the front and rear courtyard spaces are very generous radiating natural light and all seasons are catered for with reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
With unrivalled convenience, just steps to shops, restaurants, cafes, transport, schools and the open space of the village green, this is an enviable lifestyle choice. Potential also exists as a very good investment proposition, with rental demand high for properties with this quality and location. Those looking to buy a superior property in a premier position need go no further.
- Living area opens to the lovely terrace
- Contemporary kitchen and casual meals area captures abundant natural light: granite benchtops, pantry and under stair storage
- Powder room on ground level
- Large Master with built in robes, ensuite with marble top vanity
- Second bedroom with built in robe
- Substantial loft on the third level suitable as a third bedroom, retreat, home office or rumpus room
- Modern family bathroom; new taps and towel rails to both bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, great storage
- Plantation shutters and freshly painted throughout
- Timber floors to ground level, with exquisite new carpet to upper levels
- Double glazed windows to 2nd bed & loft area
- Private rear garden courtyard and paved front terrace, both on title
- Double lock-up garage offering secure storage space; Visitor parking
An active and proactive Body Corporate keep common areas well maintained and serviced. The entire pet-friendly complex was painted and fencing upgraded in 2012.
*Strata levies are $1,428 per quarter
*Council rates $321 and Water $171 - both per quarter
*Steps to St Ives Village with shops, eateries and services
*Bus stop at your doorstep
*750m (8 mins) to the Village Green
*Walk to St Ives Primary and High Schools (1.4km or 15 mins)
*650m to Masada College, 20 mins to St Ives North Public
*Walk St Ives Occasional Care and Catholic schooling
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.