Totally Quiet and Private, Stunning Views and Tranquillity
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned well away from the road up a private laneway, this unique family home nestles amongst the treetops with an abundance of birdlife as its neighbour and the natural beauty of its bushland outlook always on display. Stylishly presented it provides versatile family living with a focus on relaxed indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Walls of glass give way to the wide deck or the covered terrace by the tropical-inspired pool. A flexible lower level works equally as well for a grand master retreat as it does for a large rumpus with bar ideal for days of relaxation and games. Its private and tranquil setting on the border of Wahroonga and Normanhurst offers easy access to shops, schools, bus and rail.
* Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, custom designer lighting
* Spacious separate living and dining framed in walls of glass
* Timber topped kitchen with casual dining & breakfast bench
* 3 over-sized bedrooms, built-in robes, updated bathrooms
* Large lower level rumpus currently transformed to a grand
master suite with walk-in robe, fireplace, bar and TV area with potential to pose as an in-laws retreat
* The WIR could become a study, laundry has fittings in place
to create a 3rd bathroom
* Large storeroom, abundant storage, timber cantilevered stairs
- Sliders open to the expansive decks and magnificent views
- Natural easy care surrounds with citrus grove
- Lower level covered terrace by the tropical pool
- Poolside cabana area
- Double carport with storage underneath that may double as a workshop plus a single carport
- 500m to the bus
- 1.1km to Turramurra rail and village
- 50m to bushwalking tracks
- 800m to local shopping
- 1.3km to Thornleigh rail
- Close to a wide choice of public and private schools
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Auction Saturday 18 February, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.