SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Strong registered interest at the auction on Saturday saw a decisive opening offer followed by competitive, spirited bidding from a number of parties. The hammer fell with a strong sale price exceeding the set reserve. The vendors were thrilled with this great result and the auction campaign as a whole, commenting that all they had to do was prepare the property for the open homes, and set the reserve price, with Agent Greg Windel professionally taking care of the entire sales process in a communicative and open manner.
Property details are:
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac in a family friendly community, this single level property has all the elements you are looking for in your next family home. Well maintained and beautifully presented, the floorplan is ideal with three distinct living areas and a separate study space. There are four bedrooms, two of which could be positioned as the Master, depending on the age of your family. Alternatively, the bedroom with ensuite is perfect for an older teen or in-law.
A feature of this lovely North to rear home is the abundance of natural light which infuses a fresh and open feel throughout. The generous newly built timber deck encompassing alfresco dining and barbeque area is partially covered ensuring versatile enjoyment across all seasons. The kitchen, lounge and family rooms all open to this alluring space. Set on a generous block size of 970sqm (approx. source RPData), there is level lawn for play in a fully enclosed, safe and secure rear yard.
All local amenities are conveniently nearby including a neighbourhood park and playground three doors down! Walk to both Turramurra Primary and High Schools, Auluba playing fields and village shops, and start a fabulous lifestyle in your new home.
- Lounge and dining with polished floorboards opening to deck
- Family room also opening to alfresco space
- Study space off the main lounge area
- Eat in kitchen with lots of natural light
- Adjoining casual meals or extra living space
- Master bed with built in robes
- Beds 2 and 3 with built ins
- Potential second Master bed with large ensuite
- Family bathroom with adjacent shower and bath, ideal for younger children
- Oversize laundry with plenty of storage
- Generous new timber deck with covered area for entertaining
- Rear yard with lawn for play
- Land size 970sqm (approx Source RP Data)
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Plantation shutters
- Carport and car space, plus plenty of off-street parking
- Solahart 300L hot water tank (less than two years old)
- 550m (6 mins) to Turramurra Public School
- 20 minute walk to Turramurra High School
- 1km walk (13 mins) to Auluba local shops and playing field
- 1.2km (15 mins) to Kissing Point Village Green
- Bus to Turramurra rail (Transdev Route 571)
- Easy access to several elite schooling options
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.